What can we help you with?
What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of data storage and retrieval device used in a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing information and retrieving information already stored, as established in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce (LOPD).
Types of cookies
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service (website, platform or application) works, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social media.
- Preference or customization cookies: these are cookies that allow to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate his experience from that of other users, such as, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie.
Cookies used by this website
This website uses session and persistent, technical and analytical cookies. The cookies used have, in any case, the purpose of making navigation more efficient. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and are not used to collect them.
In any case, you can make any change in the configuration of the cookies used, through the “Cookies panel”.
The type of cookies used by our website, together with information about their management (own or by third parties), purpose, function and conservation period, are indicated as follows.
We also inform you that you can block or disable cookies through your browser settings and our control panel. If you block or disable them, you will still be able to use our website, although the use of some of the services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser click here.: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about the Safari browser click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website, in order to be properly informed about possible changes in this policy.
Publication date: April 28, 2021.